I should have had this spills ago.
2. Squirt Baby Food Dispenser, $23.99, Amazon
Any been-there-done-that Mom will be jealous of New Moms with this tool. If I didn't look ridiculous using one of these, I'd buy it for me.
3. Sippy Cup Wine Glass vino2go, $15, TheProductFarm.com
You're the mom that drinks. Just own the title already. **This is not a to-go cup for your car. No roadies. I just wanted to say it, before I get sued.**
4. Contigo Autoseal Kangaroo Water Bottle, $12.65, Amazon
An aussie water bottle. If only it came with an accent.
5. Take out menu organizer, $14.82, Amazon
I know the junk drawer isn't supposed to be organized, but this kind of makes me want to. I would be able to make room for more keys that don't open anything, more dead batteries, and more pens that don't have ink left in them.
6. Reusable Sandwich Bags, $16 - $20, Etsy and Amazon
It's weird. But it exists. And you kind of wants a few now, doncha?
7. Water bottle with infuser, $16, Amazon
Excuse the fact that they chose to infuse their water with Weed. You should choose a more responsible ingredient...like strawberries.
I'm getting this for our office White Elephant party because I know whoever wins is in my 'hood anyway.
9. Turntable Kitchen Subscription, $25/month
Subscriptions are all the rage right now. Beauty boxes by the month, Nailpolish of the month, Coffee of the month. Here's one that schools all of the rest:
Food meets Music. This is magical. Just magical.
Other Gift Lists:
Favorite Things 2011
Favorite Things 2010
Last Minute Foodie Gifts