9.20.2009

Semi-Homemade Pizza

Really nothing about this is homemade. It's really just assembled at home.


Weeks ago I picked up a Boboli pizza crust and a Boboli pizza sauce pack. I thought I'd save it for a rainy day.


Well, if you've been in Dallas, you know that the last 12 days have been rainy days, so no time like the present.

Assemble:

1 Boboli Pizza Crust
1 Boboli Pizza Sauce Pack (which is to die for, it's so good!)
1/2 Mozzarella Cheese
2 Roma Tomatoes
15 Basil Leaves

1) Bake according to crust directions.
2) Devour.

As you can see, this is a very dude-friendly dinner. This is where you cleverly suggest, "Hey, this is something you can make!" :)

My only contribution: growing the Basil leaves in my backyard. Everything else was purchased/outsourced.The taste is really is amazing. Please try this at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment! Check back soon for my reply!