9.22.2009

Foodie Fight - A Board Game for Food Nerds

Are you addicted to reality tv culinary competitions? Top Chef? Chopped? The next Food Network Star? Why not host a competition of your own? Foodie Fight is a relatively new board game which challenges every player with a broad range of categories such as cooking ingredients, culinary science, celebrity chefs, restaurant service, wine selection, table etiquette and nutrition.

I played this game once, and it was a lot of fun. My opponent, an ultra food nerd, kicked my booty, but we still found many questions that neither of us could answer. For just under $20, you can't pass this up. My recommendation: keep it on hand to follow this year's Thanksgiving dinner. You can buy it here or here.

With 6 great categories and 6 "dinner plates" to fill up to win, this is food you can have in the living room, in front of the TV, and Mom and Dad won't mind.

1 comment:

  1. somebody bought this for me and i haven't played it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment! Check back soon for my reply!