Nevertheless, I'm inspired to throw a Dexter-Themed Dinner Party. This will be gruesome! With Halloween around the corner, I hope you will be inspired to throw a Dexter party as well. It's the perfect plan if you're not going to a Halloween party and you're too old to go trick-or-treating! You easily make this party into a murder mystery party as well. See Pepper Design Blog for setting up a great Dexter-themed party!
Here are some menu choices that I believe will work.
- Sangria Blood Orange Vodka Shooters in Test Tubes;
- Pomegranate Juice and White Wine Blend
- Morningstar mini corn dog bites with ketchup "splatter"shaped into a man (for example, one piece would represent one leg, etc)
- White Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream
- And what's a Dexter party without a box of Donuts?!?!?
Make sure a fake hand with colored fingernails is displayed for extra creepy factor.
Have someone dressed in the "Kill Uniform"
Hand out safety glasses before dining
Use Dexter Forensic Analysis Coasters for drinks
Do you have any ideas you'd like to share?? (Besides telling me that I'm sick for suggesting this.)
Maybe not the most appropriate post for a veggie blog. :)